Fitness Industry Seminar
The latest research has revealed an INCREASING percentage of members LEAVING CLUBS than ever before.
We can all get them, we just can’t keep them!
This ONE day seminar for industry professionals highlights a variety of solutions to counteract this trend
19 November 2013
10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Intro from Killian Fisher
1. The UK Experience and an update of the story across the pond from I.H.R.S.A., USA and Europe.
2. How the worlds fitness provision is changing ! A global review of the trends, changes and niches that successful operators are utilising.
3. Developing Fitness Club Service Excellence and the rise of the V.I.P Member Programme.
4. Developing The Club Kingswood Experience - How an award-winning fitness
club does it?
5. The only way to ensure quality is to manage it. Best practice and innovative ideas on controlling service standards.
6. Introducing Member experience Programmes into your club. How to adopt 4 and 6 weeks programmes into your club sales, marketing and service mix.
Kilian served the maximum 4 year term as an IHRSA
Board Director (Global) to June 2012 & Chairman of the Membership & Standards
Committee. He remains as an...
With 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, David Minton, holds a unique insight and perspective on developments in the..
One of the most experienced operators in the industry, he has directed the growth
of a number of well known brands over his 25 years of ...
Started as a Personal Trainer in Los Angeles in 1989. Came back to the UK as a Freelance Personal Trainer and Studio Instructor in London and ..
● Momentum BD ● Leisure Database ● Pro Leisure
© 2013 Reversing the UK Member Retention Crisis. All rights reserved.